Friday 1 April 2011

Nose to the grindstone

Well it seems ages since I updated this blog, a combination of my daughter visiting me for a week and just the usual not enough hours in the day feeling!
My daughter Clair lives back in my home town of Lyndhurst and only gets down here to deepest darkest Devon maybe twice a year. So while she was here I made the most of it and did what girls do.... yes thats right we went shopping! other than that we just relaxed and got caught up on all the gossip. It has made me realise just how much I miss home, not sure what to do with that thought for the moment.
So now Clairs gone home and I am back at work, so whats been keeping me busy you ask? In one word Ebid! I joined the auction site few years back but never did anything with it as most of my auctions go onto Ebay but in a moment of madness I have opened an Ebid shop and have been listing all my current stock, I think I am nearly done now fingers crossed. Then it will be back to listing some new designs I have floating round in my head so stay tuned for the next installment
Clair and Ben enjoying a walk

Clair with her new friend Candy

Clair and Candy

Clair and Ben on a lovely sunny day

View from footpath behind our house

No comments:

Post a Comment