Wednesday 2 February 2011

Clever Customers


Many of my regular customers constantly keep me amused & updated with their news and anecdotes, which I love reading about. This week brought me news that one of them is up for an Award, which is pretty amazing! I first met Brian when he asked me to create Rosettes for his rescue dogs, and naturally we swopped doggy tales (or should that be tails ?!). So here we are, a few months later, and I hear that 2 of his wonderful books have been selected for Awards. Everything is being crossed here, that they win their respective categories. Good Luck Brian
Anyone who’d like to check out Brian’s writing can find links to both his blog & his website, on the right of this page. If you are a dog lover or involved in rescue, I’d especially recommend reading Tilly’s blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment